Seville Quarter is pleased to announce a special Wine Dinner in honor of France’s Bastille Day, Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 7:00pm.
Join us in a Wine Pairing Dinner prepared by Seville Quarter’s Executive Chef, Brandon Melton in a fun and informative evening.
Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:00pm The cost for the event is $55.00 per person (tax and gratuity not included). Reservation required, this event is limited to 80 seats. For more information call or reservations call Nancy @ 434-6211.
Country Pate with Grilled Bread and Herbs
- Francois Montand Brut Rose (Cotes du Jura)
Mussels with Parsley and Shallot Butter
- 2099 Michel Gassier Cercuus
Cotes du Rhone Blanc (Nimes)
Wild Mushrooms Vol au Vent
- 2009 Domaine d’Andezon (Cotes du Ventoux)
Boeuf Bourguignon with Pommes Frites
- 2007 Chateau Pesquie Quintessence (Cotes du Ventoux)
Pear and Almond Tart with Creme Chantilly
- 2008 Chateau de Stony Muscat (Frontignan)